what makes invisidoor S so unique?
- The door sits seamlessly in the wall when closed
- 100% unobstructed passage as the door slides fully into the wall
- No visible frame around the door due to the invisible aluminium door frame
- Comes with a paintable primer coat as standard
- Opening in the wall is sealed by a moving cover profile
- Door closes softly and independently with a TPE seal end position
- Auto-eject means the door can easily be pushed out of the wall
Little chance of cracks in plaster thanks to
- Strong frame structure (integrated corner joint)
- Stable profile
- Strong and easy fastening to wall using screws
- Special dovetail profile for excellent PU foam and plaster adhesion
- Double plasterboard finish possible (only in walls that are 125 mm thick)
- Rear of the wall can be adapted to any wall thickness required
|Standard door widths
|830 - 930 - 1030 mm
|Standard door heights
|2015 - 2040 - 2115 - 2140 - 2315 - 2600 mm
|Min. wall thickness
Invisidoor S is the ultimate combination of invisidoor DL and invisidoor SDX: the harmonious character of an invisible door frame for hinged doors paired with the practical space-saving properties of a pocket door.
Convinced of Invisidoor S, but no idea how to install it? This video will explain it to you step by step.
Download here all technical documents such as specification sheets, manuals, certificates and technical drawings.