What makes pivotica so unique?
Ease of use
- Installation: easy to install with free choice of pivot point
- Adjustable: the floor plate can be set to keep the door perfectly level
- Opening angle: pivotica opens in both directions with a holding position at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°
- Design: no visible adjustment and fastening screws as the hinge is fully integrated in the door
- Architectural: minimalist look as the door closer is invisible. Also suitable for floor-to-ceiling doors
|aluminium + stainless steel
|brushed stainless steel
|min. 40 mm
|max. 45 kg
The argenta® pivotica is thanks to its compact size not only easy to mount in the door, the pivot hinge can also be installed in pivoting floor-to-ceiling-height doors. The innovative pivot hinge even allows for the pivot point on the door to be chosen freely (at a minimum of 40 mm from the side of the door); this way, wide doors can for instance rotate from the middle.
Download here all technical documents such as specification sheets, manuals, certificates and technical drawings.