What makes invisible neo so unique?
Ease of use
- Easy-Hook: installation and 3D adjustment can be performed by just one person working alone
- Universal: invisible neo is suitable for both left and right-hand doors
- 3D-adjustable: these invisible hinges can be set in height, width and depth
- Opening angle: these invisible hinges have an opening angle of 180°
- Available colours: invisible neo is available in 11 colours
- Detail: no visible adjustment and fastening screws due to cover plates
- Sizes: invisible neo is available in three sizes with different load-bearing capacities: S5, M6 and L7
Durability and safety
- Fire-resistant: when combined with an intumescent kit, invisible neo S5 is fire-resistant for 30 minutes. When combined with an intumescent kit, invisible neo M6 and L7 are fire-resistant for 60 minutes
|Type hinge||invisible neo S-5||invisible neo M-6||invisible neo L-7|
|Number of hinges||2||3||2||3||2||3|
Max. door weight according to door width
|730 mm||75 kg||95 kg||95 kg||115 kg||110 kg||160 kg|
|830 mm||70 kg||90 kg||90 kg||110 kg||105 kg||155 kg|
|930 mm||65 kg||85 kg||85 kg||105 kg||100 kg||150 kg|
|1030 mm||60 kg||80 kg||80 kg||100 kg||95 kg||145 kg|
|invisible neo S-5||invisible neo M-6||invisible neo L-7|
|min. 33 mm||min. 36 mm||min. 40 mm|
|Door thickness with max. front panel||35 mm||40 mm||46 mm|
|Overall depth||26,5 mm (frame)
30 mm (door)
30 mm (frame)
|33 mm (frame)
36 mm (door)
|Dimensions (L x W)||120 x 25 mm||140 x 28 mm||170 x 32 mm|
|Installation and adjustment||Easy-Hook||Easy-Hook||Easy-Hook|
|Height adjustment1||-2,5 / +2,5 mm||-3,0 / +3,0 mm||-3,0 / +3,0 mm|
|Width adjustment1||-3,0 / +4,0 mm||-3,0 / +4,0 mm||-3,0 / +4,0 mm|
|Pressure1 (depth adjustment)||-1,0 / +1,0 mm||-1,5 / +1,5 mm||-1,5 / +1,5 mm|
|Max. front panel (cladding) size||5 mm||6 mm||7 mm|
|Fire resistant2||E30, EI230, EI130, EW30||E60, EI260, EI160, EW60*||E60, EI260, EI160, EW60|
1 = neutral position factory setting: standard of a 2 mm door margin.
2 = fire resistant according to standard EN1634-1: 2008 and classified according to EN13501-2:2007 for use of wooden door with wooden doorframe, and for wooden door with stainless steel frame.
* = Only valid for the Belgian market, for other markets applies E30, EI230, EI130, EW30.
A colour for every interior
To match your interior, we developed 11 different finishes. Go for a complete minimalist look by choosing invisibles in the same colour as your door, or let them stand out and go for that extra touch.
ARLU has developed various accessories for its entire range of invisible hinges:
- universal milling template
- intumescent kit
- connecting fittings
- fixation plate
- spacer rings
Download here all technical documents such as specification sheets, manuals, certificates and technical drawings.