What makes invisidoor 2.0 so unique?
- A single frame for both left and right-hand doors
- Free choice between a left or right-hand door, even after the doorframe has been installed/finished
- Adding an extra hinge or door closer is always possible
- No visible frame around the door
- Paintable primer coating as standard (powder-coated in any RAL colour upon request)
- Free installation choice in a milled reveal: before or after plastering (excl. reveals)
- The position of the finger plate and hinges can be adjusted depending on the positioning in the door leaf
Can be applied universally
- For all standard and non-standard door openings (newbuild and renovation)
- For standard flush doors
- For both brick and plasterboard walls
Little chance of cracks in plasterwork thanks to
- Internal corner joints with permanent access to mitres
- Stable profile
- Strong and easy wall-mounting using screws or window anchors
- Special dovetail profiling for excellent PUR and plaster adhesion
- No difference between custom solutions and standard dimensions
- Top rail (width) and stiles (height) can easily be cut/adjusted to size
|40 mm||44 mm||50 mm||54 mm|
|1250 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm|
|2500 mm||2500 mm||2500 mm||2500 mm|
|4000 mm||4000 mm||4000 mm||4000 mm|
|Door thickness||38-40 mm||44/45 mm||50 mm||54 mm|
|Min. wall thickness||75 mm||90 mm||90 mm||90 mm|
Curious about invisidoor 2.0 but no time or inclination to read a lot of text? Then watch our concept video here and learn about the typical features and technical specifications in just a few minutes.
Convinced of invisidoor 2.0, but no idea how to install it? This video will explain it to you step by step.
Download here all technical documents such as specification sheets, manuals, certificates and technical drawings.