What makes invisidoor so unique?
- No visible frame around the door due to the invisible aluminium frame
- Comes with a paintable primer coat as standard (powder-coating in all RAL colours is available upon request)
- Invisidoor can be installed after plastering
- For all standard and non-standard door openings
- For both brickwork and plasterboard walls
- Suitable for both newbuild and renovation projects
- Wide range of standard sizes
- Also suitable for floor-to-ceiling doors
- Top rail (width) can easily be cut to size/adjusted
Little chance of cracks in plasterwork thanks to
- Strong frame structure (integrated corner connection)
- Stable profile
- Strong and easy fastening to walls using screws or dowels
- Special dovetail profile for excellent PU foam or plaster adhesion
|1250 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm|
|2500 mm||2500 mm||2500 mm||2500 mm|
|4000 mm||4000 mm||4000 mm||4000 mm|
|Door thickness||38-40 mm||44/45 mm||50 mm||54 mm|
|Min. wall thickness||70 mm||80 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Fire resistant version||EI130, EI230, EW30, E30||EI130, EI230, EW30, E30||EI130, EI230, EW30, E30||EI130, EI230, EW30, E30|
Invisidoor DL is part of the invisidoor range for a minimalistic interior. Thanks to the invisible frame the closed door is perfectly lined up with the wall. Bye bye visible frame, hello sleek interior design.
Download here all technical documents such as specification sheets, manuals, certificates and technical drawings.